Tuesday 27 May 2014

✿INTRODUCTION✿

Hello everybody  (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) I'm a new blogger who has decided to create this to dedicate it to SKINCARE and anything else that I find that may be interesting~! I am also going to post my weight story on here which is currently ongoing as I am getting back into exercise. My name is Charlotte Wong and I am aged 18, and hopefully going to be attending university very soon~ I am not very good at writing introductions so I hope to post some reviews on here about facial skincare that I have tried out, or am still trying out so that you guys will hopefully have a better idea of what the product is like~~ anyway goodbye for now and I look forward to reviewing~! 

Profile:
name: Charlotte Wong
age: 17
ethnicity: Chinese (full)
skin type: combination/oily - moderate acne if I break out
weight: 48 kg
favorite food: ramen and rice~!
spoken languages: english and japanese 

(for reference, these are my other accounts on different social sites/apps:

UPDATES ON ANY POSTS I MAKE SHALL BE IN THIS COLOUR~!



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment if you want to (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)